Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Well hello there jeans...

The other day I was looking for something to wear. I noticed that I had not done laundry sooooo the jeans I normally wear were not an option. I looked to see if I had more that could have been clean. None were. I kind of freaked out a bit because I knew that I would not have time to wash them since I was going somewhere. I found some jeans I had bought a while ago that I had abandoned because I hadn't been able to wear them for some time. At first I was scared to try them on because I was terrified that they were not going to fit. I kind of had no choice so I prepared my self for disappointment. I know I have lost some weight but even though I see progress one cannot help but feel like there is no change at all. I can't describe what this feeling is like though I just know that I felt it. So I grabbed the pants and made myself try them... lo and behold THEY FIT! THEY FIT! They actually fit. And not the fit where you feel like everything is hanging out and you can't breathe. I mean the fit where you think "Wow my butt looks really good in these" I was amazed. I really could not believe it. I actually still can't believe it. I guess I'm just proud of myself for not giving  up on this. The fact that those jeans fit just gave me the confidence to keep going because I know that what I am doing is helping me achieve a better lifestyle. It is a small victory but it is one that I am very proud of. So I am glad to say that I can now add that to my collection of clothes I can now wear again. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment