Saturday, December 21, 2013

Day 3

Today is day three I ate cereal for breakfast I've been really hungry because I've come home for Christmas. I'm scared to be home because coming from a Hispanic home my mom cooks a lot and feeds me a lot the food isn't always healthy. I'm gonna try my best to limit what I eat. It is gonna be hard though. My mom doesn't like when I limit myself too much even though she knows I'm trying to lose weight. My dad doesn't either. I will try my best though. Today is one of my closest friends birthday and we are going out to celebrate. I'm going to make a healthy choice at the restaurant . But I am going to have fun though. I worked out this morning and I am tired. I did some ab workouts.  Its hard still its going to be hard but I think I will get used to eating healthy.

2 comments:

  1. Get use to eating healthy and when you don't eat healthy get used to smaller portions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have slowly learned that I want to eat what I used to its going to be in way smaller portions.

      Delete