Monday, December 23, 2013

Day 5

Today is day 5 I had cereal for breakfast and then my mom made some delicious food which probably wasn't all that healthy and I really cant know the exact calories. I really cant say no to my mothers cooking. But I did something terrible my parents took my sisters and I to Mcdonalds I got what I could that didn't have as much calories I still felt bad though because I have been doing good. I drank water all day today except later in the day I had some tea which I don't think that is bad at all.  Tomorrow is gonna be hard my whole family gathers for a party on Christmas eve as that is when we celebrate Christmas. There is going to be a ton of food there. I'm starting to think that I should have started this journey in the beginning of next year after the holidays were over but I started now I cant stop. We will see how it goes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment