Sunday, December 22, 2013

Day 4

Today is day four.  I am so proud of myself for drinking a lot of water. Yesterday at the restaurant I didn't order a lot of food I stuck to a small plate which was good and i skipped out on dessert which I never used to do. I went to the movies yesterday as well and I didn't order any snacks. It felt weird to me but I did it. I felt really good about myself. Today we went to my parents friends house and they had a ton of food.  I calculated on my fitness pal and I saw that I went over my daily calories by like 400 I feel terrible because I know I shouldn't have its just hard to calculate homemade food. I did some squats today. My legs are killing me. I feel good working out though. I do miss my boyfriend terribly though. I cant believe I have stuck to this four days already that's the longest I have as sad as it sounds even though I slipped up today I feel good because I was conscious about it and I knew what I was doing. Tomorrow I will do better about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment