Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day 13

FIRST OF ALL HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays and is ready for 2014! The fireworks they had downtown were amazing and it was the first year I had my new years kiss which I was very excited about. I didn't blog yesterday as it was new years eve obviously and my boyfriend and I had to go to both our parents house to celebrate so I was busy. Both families made a ton of food so there was plenty to eat. Thag being said there were not many areas where there was a way to make healthy choices. But I did go over my calories a bit. I try not to beat myself up about it because it is the holidays so I cannot be to hard on myself. As the days have gone by it has become easier to remember to keep track of my calories and it actually helps a lot. Its only been about two weeks but I can already feel the difference. Im not going to lie it is still hard to make choices that are good for me. Theres time where I want that bag of chips, theres times where I want that cake but then I think about where i will be in a year and I also think about how I really dont need that cake or that bag of chips because its not doing anything good for me. The fact that I work out helps a lot too because I think about how eating the bad food kind of backfires on all the hard work I did that day. I know as time goes on it will get easier.

1 comment: