Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Job searching will be the death of me!

Why oh why is finding a job so difficult?? I have applied to over 15 jobs and nobody I mean nobody has called me. This makes me sad. I need a job but apparently so do a ton of other people and they are all more qualified than me. Why can't I just like win the lottery and become rich and never have to worry about money ever again! Yeah right.. in my dreams. But seriously I didn't think that it would be this difficult! It doesn't help that I live in a college town where obviously a ton of college students want to get jobs as well. Oh well I guess I'll just keep applying, and applying. Until I am swimming in a pool of debt because no one will hire me. Ahh why cant this just be easy. (insert a picture of me crying here)

No comments:

Post a Comment