Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Inspiration

The days that I feel down or I need a little push to get me going I go online and read blogs that are written by people that are on their journey to lose weight or that they have accomplished their goal (Kudos to them!). This really helps me get that inspiration that I need to keep going. I know that I have not been doing this for a long time. It’s been a month. But that being said I know that there are struggles, I know that there are days where you want to throw in the towel but instead of thinking about how much you have left to get where you want to be, think about the little accomplishments that you have made think about the time where you said no to the slice of cake. Think about the day you picked water instead of the soda. These little things are what you should be proud about because even those choices are hard. But you did it. When you decided to take the stairs instead of the elevator today, you did it! Don’t get stuck on the number that is on the scale because sometimes even though you worked so hard that week the scale won’t show it. Its not because you didn’t try hard enough, its just that what you are losing is fat and the scale does not always account for that you may have gained muscle. Who knows? Just don’t stress about the number. You can do this. Read the stories about people that started where you started and realize that if they did it you can do it too. The road won’t be easy but the results will be. Keep pushing forward. I believe in you. You will achieve your goal. You can do this and so can I! Were in this together and we are in it for the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment