Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Great start to the day

I had bought some jeans a while ago that were a size smaller than what I had been wearing, but I had completely forgot about them. I found the pants with the tags still on them. This morning when I woke up I realized that I was officially 20 pounds lighter and decided to try on the pants I had found. I was scared to try them on as there was a reason that they had been hidden for so long, but I can say that the fit now. They fit me really good, and I am so excited because I am one pants size down which means I am getting closer to my goal.  I am just really content right now because I can now wear these jeans! I got really excited and made a cute outfit for school which is weird for me since I just throw on some sweats and go on my way, but I thought "new jeans deserve a cute top" so yeah I even put make up on! What is this sorcery? I never do this. Knowing I am 20 pounds down and a size smaller in the pants department gave me a great boost of confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment