Thursday, February 6, 2014

Stressed...

Well today, no wait scratch that, this whole week has been one of those weeks where you are worried about everything. I'm worried about all the work I have to do in school, like applying for scholarships, all my assignments. I also need to study for a test that will determine if I get my license to become a teacher ( ...No Pressure). Plus add on to that the fact that I'm trying to find a job because those pills sure as heck don't pay themselves, and doing my taxes (I have to be honest and say I have no idea how the heck to do that) and also getting health insurance. Which let me tell you it is not cheap. I don'd even know where to start! All I know is that I need to get it ASAP. It  is just stressful that's all I can say. I'm losing my mind here. You know when you have those days where you have so much to do but there is just so much that you decide not to do anything? Well that is how I see things right now. As I am currently writing this I am avoiding the 40 pages I need to read. I honestly have no motivation to get any of this done, like at all. I know I have to though, why is being a grown up so hard! Okay, I'll stop complaining now I'm sure everyone has a lot on their plate. I just needed to vent and that is what a blog is for right?

No comments:

Post a Comment