Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Day 6

Today I worked out. It is also Christmas eve. My family has a tradition of celebrating Christmas on the 24 not the 25 so today was filled with food. My family made ribs, corn, bread, salad, and tamales. For dessert there was cupcakes, brownies and cake. Boy was it hard not to stuff my face. I served controlled portions for myself I only had one rib one bread and a good amount of corn. That's only because I love corn with a passion. I seriously could eat that all day. I ended up eating more corn than I possibly should have but I think that it is better that I over ate corn rather than lets say brownies or something. I did have one brownie though they were really small. I just didn't want to not have something sweet. I went over my calories by 200 that was because I also had pizza today. I went to work with my mom and that is what was there so yeah. I drank a lot of water today. I'm proud of myself for keeping that up. Starting to eat better during the holidays was definetly a bad idea.…

No comments:

Post a Comment