Thursday, December 19, 2013

Day One

Today I was laying in bed thinking about how I want to lose weight but I realized that I talked about this a lot but I never did anything about it. So I got up and decided to begin with the squat challenge. I took the easy one the one with the 30 squats on day one here is the picture below. I realized how out of shape I was because 30 squats were killing me! I decided to look in YouTube to find easy do at home workouts. Personally I do not like to go to the gym it intimidates me. I found this really easy 5 minute workout that I did today. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL6l9xdm2zo Right now as I sit here typing this I am feeling the burn! I am going to try to do this daily. I also need to start drinking more water because I hardly drink any at all. So today begins the journey that I will take to achieve my goal to lose 80 pounds I am currently at my highest so my goal is 140. I am at the most I have ever weighed. I'm not going to go on a diet though because that is something that I know I will not be able to do, I love food so I am just going to stick to portion sizes and I am going to try to drink more water and make healthier choices. I will just count calories. Let the journey begin.
What I am using 

2 comments: