Friday, December 27, 2013

Day 8

Today was difficult it really was we were out all day so there was choices to be made. Why must bad food taste sooo good. If it didn't this wouldn't be a problem. I didn't have time to workout today we were out all day. I just find it extremely hard to make good choices when I'm at home its just hard because I'm not in charge of the cooking and I cannot tell my mom that I wont want to eat her food I mean obviously I do so I wouldn't do that.  But I did have an extra 91 calories today. Its amazing how drinking pure water saves so many calories. Its something I didn't used to put much thought to. I'm glad I am now. Its also easier for me to remember to log what I eat which is good. I really love the app my fitness pal. Hopefully tomorrow goes better as I am going to my house where I go to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment