Friday, December 20, 2013

Day Two

It is day two of my journey and I have to admit yesterday was hard as I am constantly snacking. I woke up really sore from working out yesterday from my thighs because of the squats. So today I am just going to do the other exercises that are for abs. yesterday while on Reddit someone suggested that I get the My Fitness Pal app and I did. This way I can keep track of how much calories I am putting into my body. I really like it so far it gives you reminders so you can remember to log what you are eating. Today for breakfast I had some cereal, this is the first time I actually use the portion size and let me just say that I am nowhere close to being full. I thought about eating something else but didn't because I live in a college house so most of the stuff that we have here is not healthy. Last night my boyfriend and I cooked dinner. We made beef stroganoff when my boyfriend was serving me I told him not to put a lot just about a cup as that is what the serving size is, but my boyfriend got kind of mad. He supports me and all but he doesn't like that I am limiting my calories so much. It’s just something that I have to do. Today we are going out to the movies to see American Hustle. At the movies I usually get an Icee and popcorn, Icee’s do not have a lot of calories so I will have that and a little bit of popcorn without butter. Its funny its only day 2 but I feel like giving up at times. I think that most people when they start their journey feel this way because it is not easy at all. Back when I was in my first year of high school I lost a lot of weight by using magnets. It was this weird thing but the thing is that it worked I lost 40 pounds in 2 months. This method was really unhealthy all I ate was tuna. So now I hate tuna. Anyways I was happy that I had lost the weight but I didn't look healthy sure I was skinny but I looked pale and weak which I was. As soon as I quit the diet and the magnets I started eating more foods and I gained weight. I was also in a bad relationship for two years which made me eat a lot as I am one of those people that eats their sadness away. That’s how I ended up at the weight I am now sadly. But I now have an amazing boyfriend and I have the motivation to lose weight. This time around though I am doing it the healthy way. Through diet and exercises because honestly is there any other way?  

No comments:

Post a Comment