Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Banana Oat Pancakes

So I love pancakes and I wanted to find a healthier recipe that I could make to satisfy my craving and be delicious at the same time. And I believe I have found it! They were delicious. If I may say so myself.
Here is the recipe it makes about 7 small pancakes.
2 Large eggs
3/4 cups of oats
1 banana 
Tablespoon of milk
Teaspoon of sugar
Directions: Blend it all together in the blender until it looks like it has all blended well together. 
Heat up your pan and add butter so the mix doesn't stick then you take the mix and make small sized circle with the mix. The way you know that it is ready is when there are bubbles on the top just like regular pancakes then you flip it. Just make sure it does not burn so check it every couple of seconds. Repeat this for every pancake and then you are done! Enjoy! 
You can also add some fresh fruit to the mix like blueberries and strawberries!



No comments:

Post a Comment