Monday, January 27, 2014

Strange dream

I dreamed I was pregnant with Carlos’s baby. Carlos is of course my boyfriend in real life. My dad at first was mad but then after a while he wasn't. My mom was happy. I was the age that I am at now. I kept putting my hand on my stomach because the feeling of being pregnant was beautiful. Then came time where I was going to go into labor and my mom kept asking me all these questions like if I could feel the baby move and if I had the contractions. At that time I didn't but I knew that it was almost time for me to give birth. We were in a hospital and some people from my high school were there one of them congratulated me. The others just stared I honestly did not even care. I was extremely happy. My hands would not move away from my stomach. Carlos and I sat with our backs to the window and I told him to feel my stomach but he couldn't feel anything so I moved a bit and then the baby’s head was in that area so he felt it. My dad felt the baby too and he said “eres una Buena mama” which translates to “You are a great mother.” I found it weird that he said that because the baby hadn't been born yet. Everyone that was around me was filled with joy my mom, my dad, and Carlos. Then we all saw the baby’s feet pushing up against my stomach and I kept touching that area to feel my baby and one moment I saw what the baby was going to look like and she was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen. Unfortunately I woke up because the alarm turned on I woke up sad…. Like really sad because in reality I was not pregnant. I am actually sad right now even though I woke up a couple hours ago.  The dream is fresh in my mind. Not that I want to be pregnant right now or maybe I do I don’t know I mean obviously I can’t because I am in college but that dream just left me wanting a baby for some reason. The feeling was just amazing to be honest. I looked up what it meant and it said that I have a new idea that is growing and that I will soon begin to make reality. There is actually something that I am going to get started on soon so we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment