Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 25

Ive been AWOL but I have not given up yet. Trust me there are times I still want to but what I did was I ordered and outfit that was the size that I want to achieve this way I have the motivation  to want to wear it. It has worked out well so far. My thought to do this was because well I love fashion like I absolutely love it. I keep up with the trends and I know what is "in" as they say. One of the reasons that I also want to lose weight is because I really cannot wear some of the stuff that I want to because as of now it wouldn't look good. And why would I want to wear something that I would not feel confident in? Exactly. Thinking ahead and seeing myself in the clothes that will be in when I do achieve my goal makes me want to do it even more!  I remember it and I skip dessert or I drink water instead of lemonade. Little things like that. I cant believe that I am already at day 25 I never thought that I would get here I figured that I would give up sooner than now but I haven't. The feeling of loose fitting jeans makes it all better. I can't dare to weigh myself I want to but I am honestly scared that I will not see the results that I hope to. I'm scared that the results will show the opposite of all the hard work that I have been doing. So I am putting that off until it is officially a month since I started this journey. Which is this coming Thursday YIKES!! I'm pretty nervous about the results. I'm trying not to think about it as much. the fact that I started a new semester helps a lot because I keep my mind preoccupied with other things. 5 more days until its been one month. I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment