Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Mistake

Its official I bought my scale. I’m beginning to think that it was a terrible idea. I’m sitting in my room and all I can think about is the disappointment that I will have when I step on the scale tomorrow morning. Even though I have felt a difference in my body and even though I see the change in how my clothes fit I am still terrified. What if the scale shows no difference? What if all my hard work was for nothing? So because I was stressed about it so much I did a terrible thing I bought some chips and cheese and I ate. I ate a lot! And now I’m here feeling mad about myself for doing that. I really feel that because I did what I did I just gained like 20 pounds. I feel horrible. Why oh! Why does bad food have to taste so good? I seriously cannot believe I did that. What was I thinking? Oh right I wasn’t thinking at all. I was so excited because I had put in all this hard work and I knew that I had achieved something. But I feel like I just threw it all away. I guess I’ll see tomorrow. My goal is to have at least lost 5 pounds. That was my goal from the start. 5 pounds a month. I’m terrified. I wish there was a way to turn back the clock and not do what I did. Maybe I shouldn't dwell on it too much. Tomorrow is a new day. I can’t change today but I can definitely do something different tomorrow. Which I will. Tonight I will try to go to bed without thinking too much about this and I will see what the results are in the morning. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment